Harvard University Scholarship: Currently, Harvard University is providing a number of entrance scholarships to overseas students from all around the world for a full-time undergraduate study program beginning in the 2022 academic year.
Each year, Harvard University, together with its faculties, campuses, and schools, provides approximately 1,000 Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D Degree entry scholarships.
When they apply to the University, eligible high school students, first-year students, Masters and Ph.D. candidates (including overseas candidates) are automatically considered for a range of entrance scholarships.
1. Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harvard University
2. Scholarships to be taken at: Harvard University, USA
3. Scholarship Type: Entrance Award/Tuition Award
4. Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Master’s & Ph.D Degree
5. Slots: Over 1,000 scholarships to be awarded
6. Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits
7. Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate study programmes
8. Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Application Deadline: Varies by programme
To be eligible for Harvard University Academy Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
1. Applicants must be International students
2. Applicants must have applied or applying to Harvard University
3. Applicants must be fluent in English Language
4. Applicants should check and meet the university’s admission requirements at the admission requirements page.
5. The scholarship awards and cut-offs will vary by division, faculty and college.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship
Applicants should follow the procedures below to apply for the Harvard University Academy Scholarship:
The completed application will include the following items:
1. A cover letter that explains the applicant’s academic discipline, nation or region of specialty, and suggested research subject simply.
2. Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé, with a list of publications
3. Research proposal (maximum of 2500 words); includes conceptual aims as well as planned methodological and disciplinary activities.
4. A copy of your transcripts from your undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs
5. three recommendation letters (uploaded through the online application)
All application components, including the three letters of reference, are submitted electronically as pdf files. The online application is accessible via The Harvard Academy’s website’s homepage. Click on the APPLY ONLINE button to access the application.